Today, consumers and companies alike grow more and more accustomed to ubiquitous information, immediate availability, and instantaneous reactivity. Efficient listing of your funds in online and offline financial publications is the keystone to the success of a fund.
With KNEIP's specialization in fund listings, you get:
- 15 years of proven Industry expertise
- The power of bulk purchasing of media space
- 100% return of wholesaler commission normally reserved for agencies
Control the process
You must be in constant control of the information that is sent out to your public. We understand this, and offer:
- Multiple checks so you can prevent problems before they happen
- Automated alerts that allow you to intervene in time
- Informative reports that give you the key information to be able to react
Publication of your fund listings an important influencing factor of your fund’s reputation. Ensure the quality of your NAV publication through:
- KNEIP's process-driven approach
- Multiple control points including post-publication controls
- We are CSSF-supervised PSF and SAS-70 type II certified
Reduce staff costs and operational overhead by letting us manage the plethora of administrative tasks, including:
- Maintaining Media relationships
- Maintaining Multiple invoicing periods with all publications
- Handling the many proprietary formats for data transmission, and follow-up and resolution of problems with information channels
Fund Data Management in a Nutshell
Single contact point for all publication
Pre- and post-publication print and online controls
Privileged print and online publication cut-off times
Advantageous agency conditions
Comprehensive alerts and reporting
Features on FundLook
Get a quick overview at the number of ISINs, media, and direct access to your publication matrix
Now you can download your entire Publication Matrix, as well as information about your Information Channels.
My Information Channels
View valuable information about all your Information Channels, including focus, reach, distribution , cut-off times, publication frequency, and many more.
Interactive Publication Matrix
View your entire publication matrix in an interactive, informative, searchable interface.
Detailed fund information
Review the information that is sent to publications, as well as an interactive chart of historical NAV data for all your funds.
Advanced search and display
Control the display of your publication matrix and find the information you need quickly through a comprehensive search and filter function.